Thursday, September 23, 2010

HOLD YOUR HORSES, GEORGE!!!

"Well, whatta looker, you's some hott tamale." George murmured Curley's wifes way. George was on chore duty, putting all the horses back into the barn. Within one look of Curley's wife, George played out his night and began to presume what it could entail. Curley's wife began to speak, but quickly George cut her off, "you's lookin' as delicate as a flower, miss."

Curley's wife spoke with a grin on her face, "imma just a babe in the woods, George."

"A babe id put all my eggs in one basket for," George spoke with confidence. "I tell ya, if looks could kill."

Curley's wife made her way towards George as if everything was coming up roses. Her arms swayed at her side like she was as free as a bird. "This is one ol' funny farm, hiring someone from seventh heaven."

"Girl, im as handy as a pocket on a shirt." His hands reached for hers, "Were in deep water here, but my love for you is like a fat kid loves chocolate."

"You're making me as nervous as a cat on a tin roof!!"


"Baby, baby, baby dont jump to conclusions on me now."

"I guess your right if you cant beat em', join em'."

No comments:

Post a Comment